Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chicken Parmesan

On Sunday, we had a graduation party for my daughter. Graduation parties mean that parents go insane about the cleanliness and repairs needed in their houses. I got painted ceilings out of the deal, so I'm pretty happy right now. We copied Chipotle for the party food, and, you guessed it, used Aldi's frozen grilled chicken breast strips.


This is a picture of my mom, The Graduate and myself:

    

Chicken Parmesan
  • 1 bag frozen grilled chicken breast strips
  • 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
  • 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
  • 1-1/2 cups evaporated milk
  • 1 cup apple juice
  • 1 cup rice
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tsp. olive oil
Grease Crock Pot with olive oil and add chicken.

Mix onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, evaporated milk, apple juice and rice together and pour over chicken. 
Top with Parmesan cheese.

Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.


Disclaimer: I do not own these recipes. I cook from memory and often adapt things I've seen, tasted, heard about, or read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment